Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Sadness forever..

For weeks I watched her from far..I really hope to make up with her after the misunderstanding we had between us..she was the best friend I love and would want to be with for eternity..I watched her making sure she's doing fine..wonder what should i say to her and to correct my mistake..as I see her far away from me,my hearted ached every moment of it. I wanted to drop her a line and tell her I was sorry but I was such a coward and couldn't pick up my courage to give her a call or send her a message. I was indeed a jerk. So I just left it in that condition for weeks. Finally she sent me a message telling me that we are no longer best friends. I was shocked at the sight at the message. Tears flowed through my eyes but I hold them from dripping. I replied her message asking what was the misunderstanding between us and said I was really sorry. She replied back,"TOO LATE!". Just seeing this words my heart snapped. I replied to her," I really hope u have a great life and i wish u all the best". She then replied,"Whatever". As i see this words, I wanted to cry again. But I held those tears and tried to be strong. But it was no use..I love her to much. Now i am going to be sad for life until i get her back..I will always remember u..my beloved best friend..

No comments: