Tuesday, March 18, 2008

.....

The usual routine...wake up and head to school..*yawn*..Wish today would be more fun...today as usual we wait for the teacher to enter our class and we were very anxious to know our 1st mid semester exams. Our teacher Mr.Leong entered the class holding test papers. My heart raced as i saw him enter. I quickly commanded the class to wish him and we sat down quietly once again. Mr.Leong walked up to the white board and announced the marks we got for our exam. I walked up and received my paper. I was really disappointed i didn't get an A for my math's as i really expected for one. I was really sad. But I pulled myself together and said,"I will strive to get an A next time". Then we headed for our next lesson which was biology. I was really scared as I was afraid I was going to fail. I waited for my results patiently as she hasn't finished marking. When my name was called up. I walked up to her and received my paper.To my surprise I passed I got a 56% for the paper. I jumped with joy as I was really happy I passed even though the marks was horrible. So i went for frisbee practice and head home to have dinner and complete my homework.

No comments: