Monday, March 31, 2008

-Harimau Rocks-

Z_Z very sleepy...Oh my God..it's 5.45 am and it's a saturday and i have to go school for games carnival..Oh well..anything for my team..woke up and then I took a bath and went online..=.=" only five person are online...^-^ but they wished me all the best..reached school at 7.15 am. Sadly I was the only frisbee harimau girl that arrived..so i had to practice with the boys XP. Well they were very nice to me at least XP. =.=" Soon my team mates came and we practiced together. Later we gathered with the other frisbee players to be briefed on the rules of the games. We were up against seledang. We won them 6-0. Our next match we were up against helang. They were very tough to beat but in the end we won 4-0. ^-^ yay! we got first place T~T we are so happy. 

No comments: