Tuesday, March 18, 2008

After that sadness..I couldn't concentrate in my studies..I couldn't enjoy my favorite subjects. I really treasure her more than anything in the world. She means to much to me. I really feel the true meaning of sadness now. All this while i noticed how wasn't paying attention to life..but now after this very sad moment I think my whole life would change..I really hope I can be a better person and change my attitude and my ways towards her..I really want to get back with her..but I don't think she wants to do the same..but the question is,"Is there enough time before she leaves for good?"...All I want her to know is im gonna watch her from far and one day i'll come back to her..being her best friend again..I love you...to my beloved best friend..

1 comment:

Shuk Khuan C said...

omg chiqin~ ur blog so touching...makes me feel like crying...T_T dun be so sad lerh...u hv to concentrate in ur studies 2....hope u can solve de misunderstanding between both of u...hope u can solve it asap...