Monday, March 31, 2008

[-Insane Math's Teacher Alert-]

Woke up early..look out the window..wow such a beautiful day. ^-^ What can make the day worse. I spoke to soon. I have forgotten I had a crazy math's tuition teacher O_O..As I was about to enjoy my sunday morning. Suddenly I heard the doorbell rang. I wonder who is it? I looked out the window and I saw..MY CRAZY MATH"S TUITION TEACHER!! O_O *thinks im dead*..I let her into my house and we settled down and suddenly she starts nagging on me about how was I not being a girl and stuff like that. Then she lectured me on how I wasn't doing the workings the correct way.  Blah..Blah..Blah..It lasted for two hours. Thank god she had to leave or else I might have passed away in an early age XP. So I continued to relax for the rest of the day.

No comments: